Sunday, October 18, 2015

Meal Plans for the Upcoming Week

The bedraggled bleary-eyed version!

All meals subject to change of course!  =)



Breakfasts
Monkey Bread
English Muffins (with butter or PB&J)
Egg "McMuffins"
Peanut Butter Toast
Cold Cereal/Oatmeal
Croissants
Cinnamon Swirl Muffins


Lunches
Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches
PB&J
Leftovers
Granola Bar, String Cheese, & Fruit
Pumpkin Curry Soup


Dinners

Sunday
Crockpot Short Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Tri-Color Carrots, Roasted Beets, Biscuits

Monday
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Steaks, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans with Garlic Butter

Tuesday
Spaghetti & Meatballs

Wednesday
TBD - G2 has half day at school and may invite friends over

Thursday
Chicken Noodle Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday
Eye Round Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts



The weather has definitely turned a LOT colder here as my menus are beginning to reflect!



Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for already having figured out what you're cooking the rest of this week! I need to get started on that too. Will you make your chicken noodle soup from scratch? If I put that on the menu it's because I'm using canned soup, lol. Actually, that sounds good, I should see how many cans of soup I have in the pantry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of homemade frozen chicken broth and a stray breast or two of frozen chicken so I'll be making it from scratch. It's not all that hard for me to do - especially with all the ingredients on hand.

      Delete