Thursday, October 22, 2015

Today I Am....










Listening...  To the birds singing, a few cars going down my street, & my dog snoring on the couch after our morning walk.

Eating...  Just finished my breakfast - a PBJ Toasted English Muffin.


Wearing...  The jeans, sweater, and sneakers I walked the dog in.  I will have to change soon though since the temps today are supposed to get up in the high 70's. YAY!


Waiting...  To hear about the last interview Papa had.  No word yet and it's frustrating to not know what's going on.  Is he still being considered?  Are they still interviewing more people for the position?  Papa's going to get in contact with the recruiter either today or tomorrow.  We just need to know either way.


Looking...  At the gorgeous colors of fall in my own backyard. The four seasons are part of the reason why I love New England so much and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.


Cooking...  Nothing yet but I will be making homemade Chicken Noodle Soup later this afternoon to go with our grilled cheeses for dinner.


Hoping... My brother in law can get out of the hospital soon and has someplace to stay (that's not here!).  He had another episode where too much ammonia built up in his system again.  This time he fell against the bathtub and cracked three ribs!  He needs to recuperate somewhere that has a bathroom on the first level since he cannot navigate stairs.  I know it's awful but I'm kind of thankful that we live "so far away" from them.  (Their words not ours)

Fearing...  The worst is about to happen.  Ever get that feeling?  Right now I feel it so strongly it's almost like it is a full bodied solid person that I am about to smack into around the next corner!  I need to find a way to shake this off!


Looking forward to... Heading out to the Halloween store tonight with Guppy 2!  Just the two of us for some quality time together!  She wants to get some ideas for a costume and thought walking around the huge Halloween store in the next town over would give her some inspiration.  LOL   Also, we are carving our pumpkins this weekend, which is always a lot of messy fun!  =)


Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment