Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Gas & Garbage





GAS

I am really pleased with how my gas consumption is going this month!  I just got back from driving G2 and a friend to school for Newspaper Club and checked my gas gauge when I pulled back into the driveway.  I am still slightly above 1/2 tank!  This still leaves me with $30 for October's gas budget with about only a week and a half to go!




GARBAGE

It was a very successful week waste wise as well!  I only have ONE full (13 gallons kitchen sized) garbage bag to put out this week!  I still am unable to figure out as to why my house had so little garbage wise this week but I am not going to complain about it!




How about you guys? What's your gas budget like every month?  How do you keep your garbage/waste down to a minimum?


Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Nice job! We had only a half cart of teach last week so I didn't put it out...not smart since this week it was stuffed full!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it wasn't in the dead of summer where it would smell to high heaven, right? =)

      Delete