Thursday, November 5, 2015

Big Y Grocery Trip



I did have big plans to go get a LOT of grocery shopping done yesterday but ended up only going to Big Y since I wasn't feeling well (see earlier post from today).  Even being under the weather, I think I scored some pretty good deals!  Check them out..

Big Y: $81.98
Left in November Budget: $555.20

Small container of seafood salad
1 package (3 count) apple strudel
1 block of Big Y brand cream cheese
1/2 dozen eggs
1 package (10 count) hash browns
1 package of frozen mini pierogies
2 packages of pizza rolls
1 container of Turkey Hill cookie dough ice cream
1 package of mini pretzels
1 package of Big Y brown sugar
3 packages of Big Y stuffing
3 2 liter bottles of Diet Coke
1 package of Doritos
3 bottles of Dynamo laundry detergent
1 box of cinnamon muffin mix
1 jar of Skippy peanut butter
1 large loaf of bread
3 packages of boneless pork chops
3 packages of split chicken breasts
2 packages of (frozen) salmon
1 lb of fresh broccoli
2 lbs of onions
1 package of green beans
2 lbs of sweet potatoes

I am fairly happy with the amount of money I spent when you look at my stocking up of meat and laundry detergent.

1 comment: