Sunday, November 8, 2015

Easy Like Sunday Morning....


I don't get to sleep all day but I DO plan on just hanging around the house today!


Today WILL be that day!  You know the one I am talking about.....Where you get to stay home and get a LOT of stuff done?  Get yourself in a better position for the upcoming week?  Yeah, THAT day.  I plan on making it happen, no matter what!  LOL

Here's what I hope to accomplish....

*  Get the menu plan in place and post here
*  Get a few loads of laundry done 
*  Get Papa's ironing done for the week
*  Do some baking - brownies, muffins, and cookies come to mind
*  Catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count (There's a nifty little counter to tell you if you are on track to         finishing your novel by the end of the month...And yup I'm behind a tiny bit)
*  Pick G2 up from her BFF's at 11am (She went to a hockey game yesterday then slept over)
*  Find a smallish Christmas craft to do with G2 (She wants to start already!  LOL)
*  Help G1 organize her school stuff  (She's never been an organized kind of kiddo)
*  Walk the dog (probably do this twice)
*  And, of course, cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner!  LOL


Okay, so maybe not the easiest Sunday...But I like the fact that I will be able to be HOME with no true errands for the day!

How's your Sunday shaping up?  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are very ambitious today! Do you guys get more hours on Sundays than we get down here in Florida? LOL. It's 1:30 p.m. and I haven't really accomplished anything and I'm about to start reading a book so I guess I won't be doing much of anything today. That's OK, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

    I hope you get lots done, don't overtax yourself, and have fun making a craft with G2! Oh and send cookies down our way please. Thanks + Bye.

    ReplyDelete