I don't get to sleep all day but I DO plan on just hanging around the house today!
Today WILL be that day! You know the one I am talking about.....Where you get to stay home and get a LOT of stuff done? Get yourself in a better position for the upcoming week? Yeah, THAT day. I plan on making it happen, no matter what! LOL
Here's what I hope to accomplish....
* Get the menu plan in place and post here
* Get a few loads of laundry done
* Get Papa's ironing done for the week
* Do some baking - brownies, muffins, and cookies come to mind
* Catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count (There's a nifty little counter to tell you if you are on track to finishing your novel by the end of the month...And yup I'm behind a tiny bit)
* Pick G2 up from her BFF's at 11am (She went to a hockey game yesterday then slept over)
* Find a smallish Christmas craft to do with G2 (She wants to start already! LOL)
* Help G1 organize her school stuff (She's never been an organized kind of kiddo)
* Walk the dog (probably do this twice)
* And, of course, cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner! LOL
Okay, so maybe not the easiest Sunday...But I like the fact that I will be able to be HOME with no true errands for the day!
How's your Sunday shaping up? Have a great day!