Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gas & Garbage



How Oh How Is It Wednesday Already Again?!?!?!
Time is flying by and I don't like it one bit!  LOL


GAS
November Budget:  $60.00
Money Spent:  $24.00

I made it until yesterday 11/10 before having to fill up my car.  I'm okay with it since I *think* that's the day I was hoping to get to when I posted last week.  I filled up to the nice even number of $24.00.  That should last me at least a week to ten days with any luck.



GARBAGE

SIGH....3 kitchen sized (13 gallon) bags this week.
PLUS I finally had to get rid of my IKEA wooden cutting board.  It was woefully warped to the point things were rolling off it and it was dangerous to use!  And it was way too large to store conveniently!  I don't know what I was thinking when I bought that size.  Anyway I suffered through it for over two years until now.  A new smaller sized one will be put on the list with the rest of the Thanksgiving items needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment