Monday, November 30, 2015

Getting My Swag On



SwagBUCKS that is!  I have gotten very lazy over the past month or so and haven't been trying at all really to earn any swagbucks.  And it is such a bad time of year to fall off the wagon - so to speak.  Christmastime is always when they come in the most handy for me.

Sadly my balance as of this morning is a whopping 702.  I would LOVE to get one more $25 Amazon gift card which means I would have to get that pitiful balance up over 2500.  This week I am going to try my hardest to earn as many bucks as I can since I will most likely be placing a large Amazon order early next week.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Your first $25 GC of each month only costs 2,200 SB so you're 300 SB closer to your goal than you thought (as long as you order it in December)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Good luck increasing your swagbuck balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me to start doing this again! I had been more on the ball last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hit and miss for me throughout the year but right now I should be more "on" than "off"! Good luck to you with your swagbucks too!

      Delete