Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....


Well, actually, right now it looks a LOT like a mess!  But, I am hoping that by this evening it will look at least a little more like the Christmas season in my house!

Since I am NOT doing any shopping yet, I feel like I should do something to begin the season.  So, today I'll be doing quite a bit of cleaning and then some decorating of the house!  (which will be FREE since I am using what I have stored in the basement!)  Papa will be starting to do the outside as well.  I am fairly sure we need some new outdoor lights - but we still have a $100 Home Depot card so Papa can use some of that if needed.

So, that's on the docket for today! Time to crank up my Pandora Christmas stations and get moving!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment