Monday, November 16, 2015

This Week's Menu


Definitely the "use it up/eat what's in the house" addition!


Breakfasts

Oatmeal
Cold Cereal
Coffee Cake
Croissants
Toast 
English Muffins


Lunches

Leftovers
Granola Bar, String Cheese, & Assorted Fruit
PB&J's
Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Homemade Pumpkin Soup


Dinners

Sunday
Turkey Club Sandwiches & Chips
(No one was feeling that great last night thanks to G2 spreading the love with her sickness from Friday!)


Monday
Grilled Steak
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli


Tuesday
Pierogies
or
Spaghetti


Wednesday
Chicken Casserole
Sauteed Veg Medley

Thursday
TBD 
G2 & friends want to have a "Friends-giving" to celebrate their friendship since no one can be together on Thanksgiving Day.  I have no problem having it here and I will only have to cook one dish too.

Friday
Pork Chops
Rice
Roasted Squash




And....that's how far I have gotten in menu planning.  As you can see, nothing extravagant (besides the steak but it was already in the freezer).  This week's menu serves the purpose of keeping our bellies full and happy!


1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the use what you've got challenge this week as well. :) I'm trying to clear out some room in my freezer to stash an extra turkey in there while they are on sale.

    I actually made a menu plan this week (gasp) and used Pinterest for some inspiration. My family said I'm in a rut with my cooking. Gee, thanks!

    ReplyDelete