Monday, December 7, 2015

Meal Plan for the Week



I have been very loosey-goosey about my menu plan over the last few weeks.  I have (sort of) had one in place but I want to get back to the more "formalized" post on my blog!



Breakfasts
Oatmeal
Assorted cold cereal
Cinnamon buns
Croissants
Hash brown patties
Bagels (with cream cheese or butter)
Breakfast burritos



Lunches
Thai Coconut Curry Soup 
Pumpkin soup
Leftovers
Grilled cheese
Granola bar, fruit, & string cheese
Hot dogs



Dinners

Monday
Hot dogs
Curly fries
Bread & Butter Pickles


Tuesday
Beef stew
Biscuits


Wednesday
Roast chicken breast
Jasmine rice
Green bean casserole


Thursday
Steak wraps
Tater tots


Friday
TBD - Papa's bringing G2 to Rock Band so it will be just G1 and me




Very simplistic but also using what I (mostly) have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment