Friday, December 11, 2015

Money, Money, Money...




Today is going to be a busy busy day because guess what?

I can finally pay my bills!
I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am to have that cash in the bank this morning!  Not that I am planning on going crazy and spending a ton of cash today - don't worry.  LOL  I have to take some time to sit down with Papa and carefully budget it out over the next few months.  If Papa gets a job sooner than later, the remaining $$ will go into our emergency savings account so that we are more prepared if something like this happens again.

The word of the day in my world is....

RELIEF!


Sorry for the short post...Gotta get the guppies off to school and get busy here!

Have a great Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Been keeping up reading on my phone between school runs. You've had a nutty few weeks

    ReplyDelete