Saturday, December 26, 2015

Nothing Is Calm Here...YET!

Christmas was really nice and, more importantly, I learned a LOT about myself, the Guppies, and my wonderful husband!  I will be writing a separate blog post about this...maybe Monday?  Tuesday?


Until then....the craziness continues!  G1's friend is due to (hopefully) arrive on Monday evening - right before the possible snowstorm Connecticut is finally expecting.  And, there are a million and one things to get done before then!  So, I am still running....running...running!  I figure I will finally be able to relax the day after G1's birthday...So January 6th I will be doing nothing!  Haha!


I hope this post finds everyone well and your holidays were filled with love, family, friends, and goodies!








No comments:

Post a Comment