Sunday, December 6, 2015

Simply Sunday....



It's a gorgeous day here in my neck of the woods today which definitely helps boost my mood!

Yesterday was such a great day!  We chopped down our tree, had a nice brunch, watched Christmas movies, and decorated the tree.  

I even had a quick moment in the afternoon to run out to the mall to grab a Secret Santa gift that G2 needs for Monday.  I ended up at Bath & Body Works since I had coupons of course.  Here's what I got for just $28 AFTER coupons...

For Secret Santa:
1 small stuffed penguin that can hold lotion or perfume
1 small lotion for the penguin
1 bath sponge
1 larger sized shower gel
1 body spray

For Guppies Stockings:
2 cookie scented hand lotions

I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the price I paid for all that!

Anyway, today has us out all day at a friend's daughter's birthday party.  We were told that it wasn't a "gift giving occasion" since it's being held at a concert hall (complete with a mini concert from one of our favorite Long Island groups).  But Papa and I are thinking our friend *may* have said that because he knows of our job situation.  I grabbed a card and an Amazon gift card just in case.  If other people are bringing gifts we will add ours to the pile.  If not, I obviously have a use for the Amazon card!  LOL

With that, I gotta go take a shower and get ready to leave!

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment