Thursday, December 3, 2015

Today I am...

just having a bit of a freak out!

It's one of those days where it is hard for me to stay positive.  I am frustrated beyond belief and, quite frankly, scared.  I know I will feel better when Papa's severance check finally shows up in our account.  But, today is not that day. We have enough cash on hand for food and a LOT left in our kitchen so I know we won't starve.  And it's just the beginning of the month so December bills are only now coming in and I have plenty of time to pay them.

But....

Today knowing those facts just aren't helping.


So....

Rather than being too much of a downer here, I am going to take the rest of the day and try to regroup.  I need to tamper down the little monsters in my head that are making me worry so badly.

Because....

In the end, I still have faith that we are going to pull through this okay.

6 comments:

  1. I think it helps to work on little projects, something to keep your mind focused on anything else. Clean your fridge/pantry/freezer. You'll see how much you really do have. Light candles, put on cheerful Christmas music, and bake some cookies. That will brighten everyone's mood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally ok to have ups and downs in your thoughts. I hope the day became brighter and you have a good nights sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cup of tea and good nights sleep.....this will pass and things will look better in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone! I really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have this! You will make this work!! One day at a time, and you'll get through this time. I agree with the others - try to keep busy, a cup of tea, a nap, etc. Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete