Sunday, January 31, 2016

Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho! Off to Costco I Go!



I got invited to go to Costco with my parents at the last minute this morning.  Even though I feel like I am fighting off yet another illness (Papa was sick this past week with probably the flu), I dragged myself out and over to meet them.

Here's what I got...


4 lbs butter
18 count eggs
2 flank steaks
3 ribeye steaks
4 lbs bacon
2 large packages of Crystal Light
1 package of Pocky (Asian cracker/candy snack)
1 box (18 count) Kraft Mac n Cheese
1 large bag tortilla chips
I package (12 count) croissants
1 package (8 count) apple strudel
1 large jar of pesto
1 package (2 count) spinach ravioli
8 lb bag of grapefruit
1 box (44 count) of microwave popcorn
1 large bag of broccoli


All at no cost to me.

Well worth the trip.

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Awww. It is obvious you have awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely have been trying to help us out where they can since they know how hard Papa is trying to find a new job! =)

      Delete