Thursday, January 7, 2016

What's Been Cooking This Week....




While I haven't posted an "official" menu for this week, here is what we have  been eating and what we will be eating the rest of this week!



Breakfasts

Oatmeal
Cold cereal
Croissants
Cinnamon Rolls
L/O French toast from the weekend
Eggs
Toasted English Muffins with Jelly/Butter


Lunches

Various odds & ends/Leftovers
Sandwiches
Granola Bar, String Cheese, & Chips


Dinners

Monday
Hot Dogs with Assorted Chips
or
Leftover Pizza


Tuesday
Birthday Dinner for G1 - Hibachi


Wednesday
Ham Streaks
Mashed Potatoes
or Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sauteed Broccoli with Garlic


Thursday
Spaghetti with Meatballs


Friday
Steak
Rice
Roasted Carrots



Lots of Desserts Left as Well!
Cheescake
Ice cream Cake
Choc Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Chocolate Candy


Although we could really use a loaf of regular white bread and some French bread, I am "making due" with what's on hand.  I may or may not try to make some of my own bread since I have quite a few packets of yeast left from the holidays.  I'll see how I am feeling later this morning about tackling that sort of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment