Thursday, February 4, 2016

Early February Grocery Trips





As I said on Monday, my plan for February's grocery budget is to shoot for around $350 if possible.  The trip to Costco with my parents last weekend should help make that a bit more easy.
Here is what I spent so far on February groceries:



Target:  $18.43
Guppy 1 and I ended up here to look for some inexpensive bras she wanted to wear with her sweatshirts/t-shirts.  While she looked I went over to the grocery section and picked up....

5 packages of Pizza Goldfish (Buy 4/Get 1 free)
1 large bag of spinach
1 pint of blackberries
1 quart of strawberries

I'm adding these to February's expenses since that is when they will be used.


Also, there were some quick (unorganized) trips to Big Y before the Costco trip but allocated for February food.  All doubles will be eaten/frozen so no worries there.

Big Y:  $46.10
1 package of Big Y shredded Mexican cheese
1 jar Newman's Own salsa
1 package (6 count) croissants
1 lb American cheese
4 apple strudels
1 lb butter
1 package French fries
1 large bag of dog food
2 lb onions
1 package of hamburger rolls




Total Spent:  $64.53
Total Left in February Budget:  $285.47




No comments:

Post a Comment