Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gas, Garbage, & Consignment Update



I haven't done this in a couple of weeks so let's check how I am doing!

Gas

Still at 3/4 full from the ONE fill up I did in January!  I'm completely psyched about this! I'm going to try to make it through as much of February as I can on this gas!  In case I can't completely make it through the month though, I am leaving myself $20 in the gas budget for my car.



Garbage

I'm really happy that I skipped last week's garbage totals because we threw out a TON of crap last week because Papa cleaned out the garage!  Sadly, we weren't able to recycle/reuse much so out it went.  Nice to have a clean garage again!
This week I am at two 13 gallon kitchen sized bags of garbage.  Nothing noteworthy for sure.


Consignment

I zeroed out my balance a couple of weeks ago at the consignment store so no new money to report here....yet.  I have a few things here (thank you Freebie Fairy) to bring down PLUS there is a sign out in the front of the shop stating they are accepting "spring" items!  Time to take a quick looksee in our stored clothes to see if there is anything to get rid of/pare down.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment