Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Heading Down the Pinterest Rabbit Hole....






With my cleaning supplies starting to dwindle, it's time to start researching natural, cheap alternatives to the chemically laden crap I have been using!

Since I am still not feeling great (I swear my family keeps passing the same illness back and forth!), today is as good a day as any to fall down the rabbit hole that is all things Pinterest to try to find some good cleaning recipes/solutions.

I'll let you guys know if I find any good ones and I'll post some reviews of the ones I decide to eventually try.

How do you clean the house?  Do you opt for commercial stuff or do you try to make your own cleaning concoctions? 


2 comments:

  1. I thought maybe you got stuck in pinterest and couldn't get our when I read the title of your post so I had to make sure you were okay. I know that pinterest can take hours of your time that you thought you were going to find something and you get distracted everything that is there!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's why I always put a timer on when I do Pinterest now! And, yup, I searched for the one subject and ended up searching a million others too! LOL

      Delete