Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Husband Harnessed His 6 Year Old Calvin...


I thought I would leave you guys with (hopefully) a laugh today.

With all the heavy snow we got on Friday, Papa and I decided to ask Guppy 1 and Guppy 2 to come out and make a snowman with us.  They are getting older (17 & 13) so the snowmen making days are definitely dwindling.  Anyway, we went out and made a perfectly cute and acceptable snowman....


Really cute, right?  Well, the Guppies started to get cold and decided to go in.  Papa said he would  come in soon....He wasn't done playing around in the snow.  Here is what I came out to a little while later....


And this....

Notice the "X"d out eyes on the decapitated one?

Yup, I am married to a man with a secret...He really is a rambunctious six year old Calvin at heart.  Haha!

Btw, we do live in a family neighborhood so after I took this picture and we got a good laugh out of it, Papa got rid of the angry face on our original snowman and then the "dead" snowman was turned more into a snow bunker.

Anyway, today is going to be on the busy side.  Last night G1 had her BFF sleepover (BFF got blown off for a date yesterday and was bummed so G1 had her come here to cheer up).  Today they want to go to the mall since G1 has Christmas/Birthday gift cards burning a hole in her pocket.  LOL  I also have a TON of prep work to do for our tiny Super Bowl thing tonight - I am very very happy that we are doing it small scale (just three of us) but I still have prep to do.

Have a great Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment