Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What's on the Menu....




I have to admit, I am draaaagggging when it comes to  my energy level lately.  I have been spending more time than I should be just "lazing around".
And, my motivation to meal plan has been non-existent.
Yet, I'm going to try to push through it anyway!  =)



Breakfasts
Bagels (last 6 pack pulled out of freezer)
Hash browns
Cherry Turnovers (homemade)
Yogurt with berries
English Muffins
Bacon & Eggs
Cold cereals



Lunches
Leftovers
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Nachos
Mini Pigs in a Blanket (freezer)
Mac n Cheese
Quesadillas



Dinners

Monday
Black Beans & Rice

Tuesday
Take out Pizza & Cake (homemade)
(One of Guppy 2's best friends is going to be alone all day for her birthday since both her parents have to work and there is no school today due to break.  =(   She will come here and spend the day with us instead.)

Wednesday
Steak wraps & Baked Potatoes

Thursday
Lasagna & Garlic Bread

Friday
Baked Chicken
Roasted yams
Roasted Brussel sprouts
Crescent Rolls


6 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good! Just wanted to say thank you - the search for your blog earned me 6 swagbucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Swagbucks!!! I have been striking out in the swagbucks department for a while now! Papa has even been trying to earn some and hasn't been able! LOL

      Delete
  2. That's very nice of you to have her spend her birthday there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, she's a great kid and I'm sure her parents wanted to be with her but couldn't do it. This is the girl who Guppy 2 spent a week in Cape Cod with this past summer. As I type this, G2 is frosting the cake! LOL I am actually very thankful that G2 has such a great group of friends. =)

      Delete
  3. Great job on the menu planning. I really should start planning breakfasts and lunches too. That is so nice of you to have your daughter's friend over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see, the breakfasts and lunches are fairly basic with no real schedule. It just helps me organize/use what I have available.
      Like I said above to Jess, the friend is a great kid! She is one of my favorites of the group and I know her parents would've been home if they could have. Her birthday just fell on a day off from school.

      Delete