Thursday, March 10, 2016

Four Things About Me...Started By Sluggy & CTMOM

A fun way to share some things about me. 

Four songs I listen to:  Changing this to bands instead of songs...Tori Amos, My Chemical Romance, This Good Robot, Pierce the Veil

Four things I hate:  my kids being in pain (physical or emotional), Multiple Sclerosis, dishonesty, loud chewing while eating


Four places I have worked: an insurance agency, two nursing homes, a yogurt shop, and a daycare center

Four things I love to watch:  The Walking Dead, Catfish, Cutthroat Kitchen, Chopped

Four places I have visited:  Stowe Vermont (my second home!), New Orleans, Orlando (Disney!), Denver

Four things I love to eat:  Steak, cheesecake, falafel, veggie sandwiches

Four favorite drink:  diet coke, iced tea, ummm...that's it?

Four shows/plays:  There is only one for me...PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!

Four things I am happily anticipating:  Papa finding employment!!, trying out the Zombies, Run! app on my phone, getting back to hiking, warmer weather!

Four things I am dreading:
 This morning's cardio apt for G1, having to pull more money out to survive, getting on a scale, I think three is enough!

Four items on my bucket list:  Hike Vermont's Long Trail straight through, Traveling to England, Going to the Pompeii ruins, Spending the night in a haunted asylum/prison


For names I am called:  Tray, Mom, Momma, Aunt Tracy


So, that's me!  Join along!  I would love to learn more about you too!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got awesome news at your daughter's appointment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be writing about it tomorrow! =)

      Delete