Sunday, March 13, 2016

Freebie Fairy Time!

Yep, the best friend has been purging her house again!  LOL



I have had a few "deliveries" to my house over the past week!  My BFF's messy live in boyfriend has been driving her OCD crazy!  (Picture The Odd Couple and you will understand the vast difference between these two! LOL)

Here's what's come my way....

1 beautiful yarn infinity scarf
1 multi colored winter scarf
3 pairs of wool fingerless gloves (all the same style but different colors...one still had the price tag on of $36!  For one pair of gloves!!!)
1 zip up maroon sweater
1 wool hat
1 winter jacket
1 jar of fig preserves
1 jar of peanut butter
1 jar of Nutella
1 bunch of fresh basil
1 blue stoned bracelet (G1 grabbed this)
1 red stoned bracelet (see above)


The scarves, gloves, and hat went straight into my hall closet with the rest of our cold weather gear.  They will be welcomed additions come next winter.

The sweater I put straight into the fall/winter storage I have been working on since I want it for next year.

The winter jacket isn't my style/taste so that is patiently waiting in the hall closet until I can consign it in about six months. (The store is only accepting warm weather clothing now.)

And, of course, I will (and have!) made good use of the food goodies!  =)

Happy Sunday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment