Monday, March 14, 2016

Rainy Day Equals Motivation...For a Change!




It was a great (but unproductive housework wise) weekend!  We knew the rainy weather was coming for this week so we made the most of the sun while it was out!

But...

That left the house in bigger shambles than usual!  LOL

Usually rainy weather makes me fairly lethargic but this morning I have "some pep in my step" and am going to accomplish as much as I can while the energy is flowing.

Here is my "To Do" list for the day:

Make an official meal plan for the week
Make a drop to FedEx
Make a drop to the Post Office (maybe)
Quick CVS trip for hairspray & toilet paper
Work on March grocery receipts (!)
Laundry
Clean/Vac Family Room
Clean kitchen counters
Sweep downstairs
Clean downstairs bathroom
Mop downstairs (maybe...not sure if a rainy day is a good day for that!)
Change bunny & hamster crates
More reorganizing of clothes in the Guppies rooms (switchover somewhat for the Spring season)
Drop Papa's suit to the dry cleaners
Cook dinner (of course!)
Reorganize my planner and transfer important dates to this week's pages
Fill out paperwork for G2's Washington DC trip in May

I'm thinking there was more I wanted to get done but I can't remember now....Haha!

Here's to hoping I can get a good chunk of this done today!

Are you feeling productive on this Monday morning?


2 comments:

  1. Nope, not feeling productive in the least. I must be though.....many many loads of laundry to fold and get put away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always the laundry to make you feel either accomplished or way behind, right? LOL

      Delete