Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Thankful For Yesterday...





Yesterday was a very good day for me!  It's been so long since I have had THAT much energy and felt truly like "me" - which is something that most people take for granted.  But something I can't since MS is an up and down roller coaster ride!

I'm not sure why I felt so great - I would like to hope that my extra exercising/movement and eating (a little) better has been helping...

Whatever the reason, it felt so awesome to just be "Mom" and "Tracy" again!


Here's what I was able to accomplish yesterday....


Make an official meal plan for the week
Make a drop to FedEx
Make a drop to the Post Office (maybe) Nope!  Didn't get there
Quick CVS trip for hairspray & toilet paper
Work on March grocery receipts (!) Nope!  I've been procrastinating with this project!  LOL
Laundry - I washed/dried SIX loads but they aren't all put away yet...some remain on the hockey table in the living room!
Clean/Vac Family Room
Clean kitchen counters
Sweep downstairs
Clean downstairs bathroom - Nope!  By the time I went to start this, it was time to make dinner!
Mop downstairs (maybe...not sure if a rainy day is a good day for that!) Nope!  Decided to wait!
Change bunny & hamster crates
More reorganizing of clothes in the Guppies rooms (switchover somewhat for the Spring season)
Drop Papa's suit to the dry cleaners - Papa wants to wait until after this week's interviews
Cook dinner (of course!)
Reorganize my planner and transfer important dates to this week's pages
Fill out paperwork for G2's Washington DC trip in May



Additionally, I did the following (not on the original list):

Emptied both bathroom garbage pails
Emptied kitchen garbage
Called pharmacy to reorder one of Papa's medications
Stripped & Remade all beds
Stopped at the library to return books/magazines we have finished reading
Sorted a very large stack of coupon circulars my parents saved from their Sunday papers for me
Did a little online banking
Made Chocolate Chip Muffins


We also had some "family movie time" last night....without me falling asleep!  LOL

Here's to hoping Tuesday is a great day!!!


6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day yesterday! I know what it's like to have health issues stand in your way of what you want to accomplish, and I know how much it helps to have those days where you feel like you have energy and how nice it is to get things done. Will pray that you have many more days like that! :)
    Happy Tuesday, TrayceeBee!
    ps- Don't overdo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! And, trust me, today is slightly more of a "relaxing" day! Still feel great but am definitely going to pace myself!! =)
      I'm sorry you have health issues as well...Hoping you stay healthy too! <3

      Delete
  2. I find that I have more don't feel great days than great days. When I have a great day I end up doing too much, and then I'm exhausted and in pain for several days. DH says part of it is just that I'm getting Old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me all the time too...I was worried that I did "too much" here as well but I forced myself to balance it the next day by not doing as much even though I still felt pretty darn good (for a change!).
      And you are not old!!!!

      Delete
  3. I certainly know how that is to overdo it but is sounds like you had a great day. I just finally put together my receipts for March to see where I was at so I know how that goes to put them off. Hope you are still doing good after the busy day. If you could give me some of your energy that would be great. I just got injections in my feet yesterday so I am hoping to get up and clean the kitchen but my feet are not agreeing. Hoping your post will motivate me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? Motivate someone else?!?! Now that's a first one! Haha
      Injections in the feet doesn't sound like much fun...AT ALL!! If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?

      Delete