Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Sunday Struggle is REAL.....



Been slacking WAY a little too much lately.  I have a pile of grocery receipts to input into my spreadsheet and write a blog post updating my spending for March.  I have to come up with a menu plan for the upcoming week still - although I do have some of it already formed in my head and am working on a few things that need to be cooked/baked.

But the above picture is really what I would rather be doing!

Be back later today (hopefully) with my full menu plan for the week and I WILL get those grocery totals tallied up and blogged about this week!

Hopefully I can shake this crabbiness I have had recently as well.  It's not really like me at all.

Happy Sunday!  Hope you can spend some of your day relaxing!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment