Monday, March 28, 2016

This Week's Meals...

It was a nice Easter but PHEW!  I am tired and dragging today!  Let's see what I can plan for this week's menu with this sluggish mind of mine this morning!  =)




Breakfasts
Croissants
Homemade Biscuits (given to us by my MIL on Easter)
English Muffins with assorted toppings
Homemade Blueberry Muffins (well sort of....I have a box mix in the pantry! LOL)
Farm Market Yogurt with fruit
Cold Cereal with Farm Market Milk




Lunches
Leftovers
Eggs & Bacon
Granola Bar, String Cheese, and Fruit
Baby Spinach & Strawberry Salad
Grilled Cheese with Bacon & Chips
Corned Beef Sandwiches on Rye (For Papa with frozen cooked beef given to him from my MIL)





Dinners

Monday
Leftovers from Easter Dinner:
Sliced Ham
Mashed Potatoes turned into Potato Cakes
Roasted Cauliflower
Leftover Artichoke Casserole
Crescent Rolls

Tuesday
Orange Sage Braised Chicken Thighs
Basmati Rice
Roasted Carrots
Leftover Biscuits

Wednesday
French Toast Casserole
Bacon
Home Fries

Thursday
Chicken Cutlets & Capers in White Wine
Potato & Parsnip Puree
Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Friday
TBD - possibly take out Pizza or Chinese


And, that's as far as I can think about the menu this morning!  I'll try to update it again with weekend dinner plans later during the week.

Have a nice Monday!  =)



2 comments:

  1. You got more accomplished than I did. I'm still playing a bit of catchup from hosting yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late reply....Don't feel bad - getting the menu written was the ONLY thing I accomplished! =)

      Delete