Monday, March 21, 2016

This Week's Menu






Breakfasts
Broccoli Quiche
Croissants
Apple Strudel
English Muffins with butter or jelly
"Breakfast Delight" (Toasted English muffins with bacon and melted cheese)
Yogurt with fruit and granola



Lunches
Leftovers
PB&J's
Scrambled Eggs & Bacon (G1's favorite)
Granola Bar, String Cheese, & Fruit
Grilled Cheese & Soup
Homemade Veggie Sushi Rolls


Dinners

Sunday
Choice of:
Rigatoni with Marinara Sauce
or
Pumpkin Ravioli with Browned Butter Sage Sauce

Monday
Steak Wraps
Rice
Sauteed Mustard Greens with Garlic

Tuesday
Lemon Chicken Cutlets
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans with Garlic

Wednesday
Turkey Club Sandwiches
Chips
Pickles

Thursday
Chicken Noodle Soup
Garden Salad
French Baguette

Friday
Pizza
or
Fried Dough

Saturday
Leftovers Night!

Sunday
Gingersnap & Bourbon Crusted Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Corn
Snowflake Rolls


I really am hoping to finally look through some of my old cookbooks/cooking magazines for some inspiration!  I am getting Spring Fever and want to start cooking with fresh ingredients again!

How are your menus shaping up this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have to get back on the menu planning wagon - flung myself from it when subbing and it's been seat of the pants dinner plans ever since....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you with the seat of the pants thing as there are still days this happens to me -- even with a meal plan! - due to changes in the girls' plans!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great meal plan!! We have had the sickness hit the house so I wasn't sure that I could pull off the menu but I have done pretty good with it even though my son doesn't have much of an appetite. I was trying to put different foods in his belly every few hours to keep him healthier!! I want some of your fried dough!! YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! The poor kiddo! I hope you all get better quickly! As for the fried dough, I KNOW it will be impossible to get any pizza takeout on Good Friday around here so I planned ahead on that one! ;)

      Delete