Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Case of Crabbolas Blogpherius*

* aka The Crabby Blogger


While in the shower a few minutes ago, I was thinking about my blog post this morning.  AND about how I was feeling about a few other minor issues this morning and realized that....

I am completely crabby today!

I was being very unfair to my BFF in that last post.  I KNOW what she does is out of kindness and, yes some of it is really strange and sort of gross, she doesn't do it to offend!  In the end, she does what she does because she loves my family and wants to help us!

Moving forward for now....

I won't be mentioning anything to her just YET.

I'll weed through the stuff and toss what is unusable...

And try to keep a good sense of humor about it.

Once Papa is back at work however...

If the weird food freebies continue...

And, I will make sure to add phrases such as

"Wow, it's so nice to be able to buy such and such again"

and

"It's such a relief to have a steady income to work with every month"

Things along that line to reassure her that we are fine again.

If that doesn't work,

I will try to redirect her offerings elsewhere

In a gentle manor!  LOL

What I need to be doing this morning is counting my blessings and being grateful to even have someone in my life that is as caring and wonderful as her!  And to continue to remember how LUCKY I am to have all the amazing people that I do have in my little world!

Time to banish Crabbolas Blogpherius!  I hope you didn't catch it too!






No comments:

Post a Comment