Monday, April 4, 2016

Meal Plan....

This week I'm trying a "use it up" theme since my cupboards and pantry are still overflowing!  I plan on limiting my shopping tremendously this week! As of right now, the only thing I know we need to grab is some more eggs!

Breakfasts
Grapefruit
Croissants
Blueberry Muffins
English Muffins
Hashbrowns
Raspberry Squares
Yogurt, fruit, & granola


Lunches
PB&J's
New England Seafood Chowder (Papa's leftovers from Soup Girl)
Egg Salad Sandwiches (for Papa)
Grilled Cheese & Pretzels
Eggs & Bacon (G1)
Leftovers
Granola Bars, string cheese, & fruit


Dinners

Sunday
Veggie Casserole
or
Macaroni & Cheese (G2)

Monday
Chicken Cutlets in White Wine Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Balsamic Carrots
Crescent Rolls

Tuesday
Baked Ham Slices
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sauteed Brussel Sprouts in olive oil & garlic

Wednesday
Beans & Rice
or
Ziti with Marinara sauce
Italian Bread with roasted garlic

Thursday
Hamburgers
French Fries
Pickles

Friday
Leftovers
or
Take Out


***FYI:  Since the Guppies have Spring Break next week, I have decided to go "off grid" on a technology break to fully enjoy the week with my family.  I will be still trying to keep to my frugal ways and will resume blogging again on Monday April 18th.***


No comments:

Post a Comment