Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Technology Break

Definitely NOT the weather here in Connecticut!!!



Today starts my technology break for the next ten plus days!

Due to the recent turn of events, which I will tell you all about if/when everything is finalized, I will be making the absolute most of this time with my family as I think our days of leisure are drawing to a close.  (Not a thing to be upset about though!!!

By the way, this tech break is for the entire family!  Papa of course is excluded when it comes to anything job search related however.  I told the Guppies they can have some time in the evenings to be on their phones, text, facetime, etc so I *may* take that time to keep up with everyone's posts!  LOL

Okay, I am off to unplug!

Have a great week or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment