Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Date Is Set!



Papa spoke with Job #1 again this morning and they came to a salary agreement right in the middle - a win for both sides!

His "official" starting date is May 16th!

I am so happy to have the date already established and be out of this holding pattern!

Since we now know when a "regular" paycheck will be starting again, it will make the next few weeks much easier!  Papa can start/complete a few minor things around the house that we can allocate a bit of money towards now.  Nothing big....just nickel and dime style things that could add up before this.

I cannot wait for this "fresh" start to begin!

And, I am so grateful we survived this...house intact and relationship even stronger than it was (and it was pretty damn strong to begin with! LOL).



8 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! You probably didn't hear me cheering but I was as soon as I saw the beginning in my feed :) So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Super happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! Hope you are well! =)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the great news! I'm sure you are so relieved.

    ReplyDelete