Friday, May 13, 2016

Still Here!



Hi guys! I'm still here!  Yesterday, today, and the rest of the weekend is going to be a flurry of activity in my world.  We are trying to finish up our To Do list (we added a few things to it since I last blogged) AND trying to balance some family time into the list as well before Papa starts work again on Monday. Oh...and let's throw some teenage girl drama into the mix too with Guppy 1 breaking up with her long term boyfriend (Good Riddance btw).

I have LOTS of ideas whirling around in this head of mine about my blog and life in general and I can't wait to share some of them with you.  But, it's going to have to wait until next week I think.

Tomorrow we will be out of town and Sunday we have our niece's baby shower so I guess I'll be back on Monday morning....when my house is (hopefully) nice and quiet again.

Happy Friday the 13th and have a great weekend!

1 comment: