Monday, May 16, 2016

The Sound of Silence



For six months (plus a few days), my house has been a daily flurry of activity.  I haven't spent a single full day alone...

Until today.

The Guppies are now off to school and Papa is off to work!

I'm not sure I can convey to everyone how truly elated I am to be able to write the last few words of that sentence...Papa is off to work!  He is so excited about this new job!  We really believe this position is the best fit for our family that he could have ever found!  Today is just orientation for him but his new boss wants him to stop up to his office afterwards to get his itinerary for this week.  He wants Papa up and running in this position as soon as possible so the rest of this week will be a flurry of meetings for him....and Papa couldn't be any happier about it!

And now I sit in a quiet house and start to make plans!

Getting into a new routine is kind of pointless since the Guppies get out of school on June 10th - when another new routine would be put into place anyway!

So what's a girl to do?

Come up with projects, of course!

This morning I am planning on getting out my notebook and writing myself a month long "to do" list!  And probably turning on the radio....It's too damn quiet in this house now!  =)

Happy Monday!

3 comments: