Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day




Just a quick post to say Happy Father's Day to all the special guys in everyone's lives!

Papa is a pretty simple guy and doesn't want too much attention...

But...

Of course he is still going to get some!  =)

Here's what is on the menu for his dinner:

Short Ribs in Red Wine Sauce
Mashed Garlic Potatoes
Sauteed Rainbow Chard in garlic and olive oil
Roasted Beets in Balsamic Vinegar
Simple Baby Mustard & Butter Lettuce salad with onions, carrots, olives, & croutons
with a choice of dressing

Dessert will be ice cream at the local ice cream shop...Yummy!

He said he didn't want anything gift wise but that wasn't going to fly with the Guppies.  I noticed he's in pretty desperate need of a new briefcase.  The old one he has is not only beat up, but also extremely clunky for his "on the go" type of job now.
So...
Amazon to the rescue!  I am so happy that I used the CoinStar machine to get Amazon Gift Cards!  I had a nice hefty stash there that completely covered Papa's new briefcase!  I can't wait for him to open it!  I think he's going to love it!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment