Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Crabby



I just spent almost 45 minutes writing up a seething post about all the reasons that I am crabby today!  While many are very justified, I am choosing to delete that post and simply say...

I'm very crabby today for a LOT of reasons.

I'm sure that fact that I have a cold coming on and all this heat (triggering my MS symptoms) isn't helping matters either.

And, in the end....

Most of what's bothering me isn't even ultimately MY problem!  It's the problem and perceptions of others...

So I am trying going to take a deep breath and let it go!


Besides a very messy house, all is actually okay in my world.  The cold and MS symptoms will go away  - especially if I rest and stay in the a/c!

We all feel crabby sometimes, right?

Have a great day!

I am going try my best to have one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment