Sunday, July 3, 2016

Farmer's Market Finds Yesterday



I didn't get a chance to post about yesterday's market so here goes!

The weather was beautiful (again!) so we took Papa's new "baby" AKA the convertible!  I will admit it is a fun car to drive in but not one I plan on driving myself.  The seats are very low to the ground so I can't see very far over the hood.  I don't like that.  Then again, I don't like being too high (think SUV) either.  Guess I am just picky.  LOL

Here's what we bought:

The Soup Girl:  $10
1 pint of watermelon gazpacho (LOVE this stuff!)
1 pint of Lemon Chicken Orzo soup

SoNo Bakery:  $6
2 Monkey Bread Muffins

Mushroom Lady:  $7
1 small containter of shitake mushrooms
1 bunch of dandelion greens

CitySeed Bread:  $7.50
1 sourdough baguette
1 sourdough round

Smyth Dairy:  $18
1 bottle of whole milk
1 pint of heavy cream
1 container of cherry yogurt
1 container of blueberry yogurt

Misc. Veggie Stand:  $4.50
Zucchini
Yellow Squash


Total Spent:  $53
Total Spent on July Groceries so far: $191.04

Hope everyone is having a nice fourth of July weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment