Saturday, July 16, 2016

Farmer's Market Finds




Amazing selection at the farmer's market this morning!  But, because I have been tallying my grocery receipts in (semi) real time, I know that I have spent a TON of money already.  Plus, this upcoming week is going to be an especially crazy one so I don't want anything I buy to go to waste.  Maybe next weekend I'll indulge a little bit more but, for this weekend, here's what was purchased:

Smyth Dairy:  $15*
1 bottle of whole milk
1 bottle of heavy cream
1 pint of raspberry yogurt
1 pint of blueberry yogurt

*My total was slightly lower than usual because I had four bottles to return.  Since I only purchased two bottles this week, the additional deposit monies helped lower my outlay.


And, that's all folks!  Just $15 today!

I was originally thinking about grabbing a few items from the "meat guy" but decided to use up what's languishing in the freezer first! 

I'm off to walk the dog and get ready for our trip to Long Island tonight to see a  concert. 

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

1 comment: