Saturday, July 30, 2016

Found Money For July



Notice I didn't use the piggy bank this month?

That's because the money didn't go to savings but to help subsidize Guppy 2's birthday party!

It didn't go that far but every little bit helped!

Here's what I got:


Consignment Store:  $11.10
A few things I had brought to the consignment store at the beginning of the month sold.  I am guessing that everything hasn't sold yet though because this total was slightly lower than I expected.

Bottle Returns:  $15.00
Yup!  You read that right!  I had quite a few cans stacked up in our garage!  Fortunately, no one else was in the bottle return area so I was able to get it done very quickly!  (I have it down to a science with those machines! LOL)


That's all the "found" money for this month.  I didn't amass that much in loose change so I am waiting until the end of August to cash it in.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment