Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Menu...Focusing on Dinners


I decided to try and change things up a bit with my menu planning efforts!  Since our breakfasts and lunches tend to be pretty consistent week to week, I want to focus more on the usual budget breaker...dinner! Other bloggers find this format works for them so I figured I would give it a try!


July 1st
Spicy Veggie Udon

July 2nd
Chicken Parmesan
Angel Hair Pasta
Mixed Greens Salad

July 3rd
Steak Fajitas
Rice
Corn

July 4th
Picnic while waiting for fireworks!
Sandwiches
Chips
Pickles
Pasta Salad
Cookies

July 5th
Crockpot BBQ Ribs
Mac & Cheese
Roasted Brussel Sprouts

July 6th
Roast Chicken
Dumplings

July 7th
Leftovers

July 8th
Breakfast for Dinner:
Puff Pancake with Fresh Berries
Bacon
Diner style home fries

July 9th
WARPED TOUR!!
***Dinner out in New York***

July 10th
Spaghetti with tomatoes, olives, garlic, and parmesan
Roasted Garlic
Italian Bread

July 11th
Mini Meatloaves
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Honey Carrots

July 12th
Chicken Stir fry
Rice

July 13th
Leftovers

July 14th
Guppy 2's Birthday!
Restaurant of her choice (probably Hibachi!)


There you have it....Two weeks worth of dinners....Subject to change of course but hopefully not!  It took me awhile to compile this menu and I tried to use as much of what I already had on hand.  Let's see where the next 14 days takes me!

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment