Monday, July 25, 2016

This Week's Menu Plan

Back to the old format! Oh! And Guppy 1 is starting to eat meat again (making menus easier to plan for all of us)!


Breakfasts

Bagels with butter or cream cheese
Croissants
Cold cereal
Yogurt with berries
Berry Smoothies
Oatmeal
Toast with butter/peanut butter
"Breakfast Delights" - butter, bacon, and melted cheese on toasted English muffin



Lunches

Leftovers
Pasta Salad
Chicken Sandwiches
Mac n Cheese
Quesadillas
PB&J with chips
Wheat berry salad


Dinners

Sunday
Eggplant Parmesan
Spicy Salad with Choice of Dressing
Italian Bread with Butter and Roasted Garlic

Monday
Mini Meatloaves
Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
Green Beans with Garlic


Tuesday
Roasted Chicken with Lemon, Sage, & Thyme
Mashed Yukon Golds
or
Baked Russet Potatoes
Sauteed Zucchini with Garlic & Red Onion


Wednesday
Spicy Udon Noodles
or
Baked Potato Skins with Bacon & Cheese


Thursday
Mongolian Beef Wraps
Salad with Choice of Dressing


Friday
Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Garlic, Tomatoes, Basil, Olives, Capers, & Parmesan
Italian Bread with Butter
or
Leftover Spicy Udon



So...

That's the plan!  Dinner nights may get switched around as our schedule dictates but these are the meals I plan on making this week!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy menu!

    I have taken a cue from you and from the fact that I am on week 2 of carb cycling to plan out my breakfasts and lunches in addition to our dinners.

    http://livingbetteronedayatatime.blogspot.com/2016/07/carb-cycling-menu-plan-for-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about carb cycling but have never tried it myself! Good luck! You got this!!! =)

      Delete
  2. Glad she is eating meat again. The first year I taught toddler classes a battle between a dietician parent and a vegan parent still resonates in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! She still wants me to buy red meat from the Farmer's Market from now on since this helps ease her guilt...But, I am fairly sure I can manage that in August! =)

      Delete