Monday, August 22, 2016

Daybook: August 22, 2016



Picture of the beautiful sunflowers that Papa bought me on Saturday

Jumping on the Daybook Bandwagon today....


Outside my window....  The sun is shining and there are a LOT of walkers, bikers, and runners hustling about.


I'm thinking....  that I have a zillion things to do before school starts for the girls and need to write a list to keep myself organized.  Also, maybe I'll see if G2 wants to hit the mall today for a few things since her schedule is kind of packed for the rest of the week. 

I'm thankful for...  having decent healthcare coverage again.  I go to my neurologist tomorrow for my MRI results and to re-start meds to hopefully keep the MS from progressing much.  Also, I have been having lower back pain for the past two days and will possibly need to have this checked out.  Things I wouldn't be able to do if not for good healthcare coverage again.


I'm wearing....  what seems to be my "summer uniform" these past few months - black t-shirt and olive green shorts.


I'm hearing...  the A/C going and G2 & her BFF laughing watching TV.


I'm hoping...  My back pain goes away!!!


I'm creating...  I just finished my September monthly spread & the first week of September in my Happy Planner using only my old scrapbooking supplies instead of buying new stickers, washi, etc.


I'm reading...  Revival by Stephen King when I can sneak a few minutes in here and there.  This has been another difficult month to find time to read.


I'm cooking...  I need to make either banana bread or banana muffins with the overly ripe bananas sitting on my counter.



And, I guess that's it!  Pretty boring here.

How are things in your world?






No comments:

Post a Comment