Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Squeezing the Last Bit of Summer....



I've been a bit absent here this week as the Guppies and I try to squeeze out the last bit of summer fun that we can!  They go back to school on the 29th so there is a bit of a mad dash going on around here lately!  And we haven't even started doing any of the dreaded school shopping....Luckily it's still pretty hot here so I can space that out as the cooler weather comes...eventually.

Tomorrow I should mostly be around the house - FINALLY!  That is after I run to the town hall and then back down to my local AAA to renew my license.

So, hopefully tomorrow I can start catching everyone up on what's been happening in my world!  And there is some stuff to catch up on!

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the last days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment