Saturday, September 10, 2016

Farmer's Market Finds



Another beautiful famer's market Saturday...

Except for the flat tire that is.

Papa noticed it when we were pulling out of our parking spot.

Thankfully we have a full spare tire so he got to changing it and I took BOTH our phones and walked around Wooster Square hitting the various Pokestops to pass the time - Yes I play Pok√©mon Go!  No judging!  LOL

Anyway here's how we did today at the market....
(Oh and remember I am doing a full recap of ALL my grocery spending at the end of the month now.  I just wanted to keep my farmer's market finds posts too.)

Total Spent:  $31.25

Smyth Dairy: $14 (offset by 3 bottle returns)
1 bottle of whole milk
1 bottle of heavy cream
1 pint cherry yogurt
1 pint peach yogurt

City Seed Bakery:  $3.75
1 baguette

Various other vendors:  $13.50
1 bunch beets
1 bunch rainbow chard
1 bunch dandelion greens
1 pint shitake mushrooms


I think we did fairly well but I'm out of the cooking groove because I'm still running the Guppies around everywhere.  Papa and I both agree we need to get a handle on this since school has started again.  Like I mentioned yesterday, I need to get some sort of schedule in place for myself so I can be more productive - including the kitchen!

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment