Friday, October 7, 2016

Filling A Household Need....



The sheets we have for our bed have seen better days.  I recently had to shred one set into rags because of holes, leaving us with one true set left.

The above set was purchased from Kohl's for right around $27.

But...

Free to me because I was gifted thirty dollars in Kohl's cash that would otherwise have been not used/wasted.

While I'm sure the quality isn't superior, this extra set will go a long way in helping me laundry wise!

And, I did my "good deed" for the day when I passed on the remaining balance of  "cash" to the person behind me.  I wanted to stay under the thirty dollar limit and wouldn't be back before the expiration anyway so I figured why waste it completely?  I have to admit it was weird though.  I know it was "only" around three dollars but the woman I gave it to seemed almost wary by the whole thing.  Maybe she was just having a bad day.

Have a great Friday everyone!

And, please stay safe if anyone is reading my blog from where Hurricane Matthew has been/is heading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Put them on the bed last night and was pleasantly surprised! They were a LOT softer than I expected! So double win! =)

      Delete