Friday, October 14, 2016

Still Here..


Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days....Things have been busy here so I haven't spent too much time in front of my computer!  (Besides revising the first five chapters of my book)

This weekend is probably going to be a hectic one again!

Papa and I need to pull any of the habaneros even close to ripe since the weathermen are speculating we may get our first harder frost tonight or tomorrow!  I guess it's also safe to finally pull the wall unit A/C's out too!

Saturday we are going pumpkin picking and possibly apple picking too!  We have never waited until this late to pick apples so I'm not sure what we are going to find.

Sunday I would like to spend some time baking for next week...We are already out of my last batch of granola and I want to try to make some pumpkin scones with the lone can of pumpkin in my pantry.  (I can't for the life of me remember why I bought it since we tend to cook/bake with freshly baked and pureed pumpkin!) And, of course there is always the usual laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc!

Not sure what our other plans will be but I LOVE this time of year and intend to make the most of the next few days!

Hope you have a great weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment