Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trying To Combat the Time Suck!

If you were to ask Papa, he may tell you I had a "mini" meltdown yesterday...

I felt overwhelmed and was behind on almost everything...and it was only Monday!

So, how to combat all the little wrenches that get thrown into the works?

I'm going back to what has worked in the past but adding a tweak....

I'm starting a daily list book.

It's bound and small enough for me to carry with me - in case I think of anything to add to it. (And better yet, it's frugal because it's something I already had in the house!)

I'm really hoping that it helps me get through the daily craziness I have been encountering.

Plus, there is something so satisfying about crossing stuff off, don't you think?

Sorry for the short post but I need to get that list started for today!

Have a great Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. I get tremendous satisfaction marking something off the list. Sometimes I even list the least little things just so I can check it off. Ahhh the simple pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is me 100%! And, writing the list not only gave me the satisfaction of crossing stuff off but also made me feel much more productive! I guess it showed because Papa was pretty impressed when he got home. =)

      Delete
  2. Life just has a way of throwing chaos into normal.I hope you find what you need to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SAM! The list notebook seems to be helping! =)

      Delete
  3. Life just has a way of throwing chaos into normal.I hope you find what you need to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never was a list person, I like to think about what I need to do when I first wake up. But I can appreciate the satisfaction of crossing things off the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be able to do that but, I've noticed I tend to forget more than I should now....THIS I'm blaming on the MS not getting older! LOL And, yes, the satisfaction is what is driving me! =)

      Delete