Saturday, October 15, 2016

What We Ate For Dinner This Week!





Sunday Dinner
Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Brussel Sprouts


Monday Dinner
Cheeseburger Wraps
French Fries
Pickles



Tuesday Dinner
G2 ate at her BFF's house
I made G1:
Fried Rice
Papa and I had dinner out with two of  the outside consultants from work and they were gracious enough to pick up the bill!


Wednesday Dinner
Steak
Shitake Mushrooms & Onions Sautee
Mashed Potatoes


Thursday Dinner
Eggplant Parmesan
or
Chicken Nuggets and Fries (Guppy 2)


Friday Dinner
Costco Take & Bake Pizza (for G1, G2 & Boyfriend)
Pumpkin Sage Ravioli in Brown Butter Sage Sauce (me & Papa)


Saturday Dinner
I have been fighting a headache all day and couldn't muster the will to cook so...
General Tsao's Chicken Combo platter (Papa & I split one)
Pork Lo Mein Combo platter (G1)
G2 was at a friend's house (again!) for dinner


And, that's a wrap on dinners this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment