Thursday, November 17, 2016

Blogging Break & Tantrum Over



So, yeah....
I had a bit of a meltdown this past Sunday evening....
And, it definitely was MORE than just the election stuff.
It seems like things just keep happening...
Some minor....
Some annoying....
Some awful....
And some very heartbreaking.

Like I said in the last post, everyone here is safe and healthy.  More than anything I think  I  just overloaded and couldn't deal.  So, I took  a breather and to refocus on what I could change and simply take the time to process what I couldn't.

And, I am not going to lie, I did some cutting of "friends" on Facebook and dropped some blogs I used to read....not because of a difference in views/opinions but because of the hate and senseless drama these people exude.  I'm going to try my best to surround myself and my family with positivity for awhile.

So, what have I been doing for the past few days?  Was I productive?  Or did I just wallow and lick my wounds, so to speak.  The answer is a little of both!

I'll catch you up on it.

So, here I am back for good!  Hope you will keep reading!






3 comments:

  1. So glad you took some time to recharge and are feeling more refreshed today. We all have those times when we feel completely overwhelmed with everything and I think you are doing what you need to do by cutting out what it is that is pulling you down and recognizing when you needed to take a break.
    I hope your week is going better for you and your family. ((Hugs!!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been entirely too stressful and too many things to do lately. I couldn't figure out exactly why but we need to get all these things done before Thanksgiving. I had to get the car inspected, oil changed, grocery shopping done, and every day after working I was running around until it was time to pick up my son from school. I realized today that this is how I got sick because I ran myself into the ground last time exactly the same way so I really need to take some time and take a break so I have nothing planned tomorrow and I am going to not get sucked into anything. Totally agree that things need to be positive and having a negative outlook only brings us down. I fight hard for a mostly positive outlook because it is against my nature but it is a better way of being. Only reading the positive (and not watching the news) are going to my new resolutions...and maybe packing my lunch so I don't get hangry :) Taking a break is super important for mental and physical well being and we don't often let ourselves do that as moms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh. I cannot wait to hear about those cuts when we meet for lunch.

    ReplyDelete