Friday, November 18, 2016

Dipping My Foot Into the World of Ebay

I finally decided to dip my toe into the great big world of Ebay!

Back in March or April, we bought our then pregnant niece a very expensive breast pump for her baby shower.  She decided she didn't want to breast feed after all and gave us back the gift to return so we could purchase something else for the baby.  Unfortunately, we got it back past the store's return policy date.  So, I have been left holding onto this thing....
I tried Facebook tag sales to no avail.
Consignment stores won't take it either...even though it is still factory sealed and never opened.
Out of desperation (and hoping to raise a little money for Christmas) I am turning to Ebay.
Even though I won't get what I paid for it, it would be nice to recover (hopefully) 75% of my initial cost.
It was listed yesterday for a seven day period to be re-listed two more times should I not got any nibbles.

 I have also decided to list that Cize video that the Freebie Fairy had gifted me awhile back.  I'm not going to be using it and the local Game Xchange wouldn't take it.  So, even if I can get a few bucks for it, I'd be happy.  Again, I will re-list it twice should it not sell the first time around.

And, I'm eyeing some spoons from Finland that have been hanging around my house for far too long....

Have you used Ebay to sell stuff?  Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't, but man do I have a bunch of stuff to try selling on there.....

    Would love to know how you did it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy to set up actually. Ebay makes it easy to fill out the forms to set up the sales. Hardest part for me was getting a decent picture of the item! Just jump in and try it! =)

      Delete